- Fluency in Unix/Linux OS administration: RHEL/CentOS/Fedora is highly recommended, Ubuntu/Debian is plus.
- Fluency in shell scripting; knowledge of coreutils tools.
- Deployment or configuration automation experience (Chef, Puppet)
- Network administration, network protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP), firewall configuration, implementation in Linux
- Setting up and configuring common services experience: web (Apache), ftp, dns, nfs, vpn, ldap, mail servers.
- Experience in virtualization (Xen, VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM, OpenVZ)
- General knowledge of Linux architecture
- Understanding of general programming concepts
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Master's or Engineer's degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
Would be a plus:
- Programming skills in a high level programming language (Java is preferable)
- Version control systems: Git, Subversion, CVS
- Build and Software project management tools (Maven, Ant, etc)
- CI servers configuration (Jenkins/Hudson)
- J2EE servers acquaintance (JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, SpringSource dm Server, etc)
- Database administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Experience in cloud computing
- Experience in scripting on any of Ruby, Python, Perl etc is a plus.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Imprezy firmowe
O Grid Dynamics sp. z o.o.
In 2011, Grid Dynamics was selected by Stanford University for its "World Economic Forum Report on Global Entrepreneurship" presented at Davos, Switzerland and was named a "Cool Vendor in Infrastructure Services" by Gartner Research. In 2010, Grid Dynamics was selected as one of the eight Harvard Business School (HBS) Alumni Association of Northern California's "HBS Promising Start-ups". In 2009, Grid Dynamics was named as one of the "Top cloud computing players" by Cloud Computing Journal and was nominated as one of Microsoft's "Start-up to Watch".
omnichannel, open source, catalog search, scalable systems, continuous integration & continuous delivery, CICD, technical consulting, distributed computing, application scalability, ecommerce, cloud services, Personalization, Oracle ATG, SOLR, SAP Hybris