Aktualnie mamy otwartych ponad 20 wakatów z obszaru IT (testy, iOS, Windows, C/C++, Java, R&D etc.)
na róznym poziomie zaawansowania. Proponujemy stanowiska na kontrakcie b2b, widelki w zaleznosci
od umiejetnosci w okolicach 400-800/dzien.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Code implementation based upon requirements.
• Developer testing, unit-testing and bug-fixing.
• Following industry and corporate best practices in software development (Agile or Scaled Agile Framework).
• Participates in the requirements analysis and design for software applications or sub-components.
• Codes or maintains software applications or sub-components from specifications.
• Creates documented applications architectures, detail designs, class diagrams, use cases and coding specifications.
• Unit tests applications as identified in the development methodology, and creates appropriate documentation.
• Performs software troubleshooting and provides problem resolution.
• Complies with established software development methodologies, standards and procedures.
• Performs code walk-through to ensure code standards are applied and maintained.
• Documents status reports and records time expended.
• Designs, reviews, and makes recommendations for improvements to software development environment and processes.
• Provides technical assistance on software products and other technologies to team members, contractors, and vendors as directed.
• Conducts original presentations on software products and engineering strategies to business units, executive management and others, as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated proficiency with a variety of software development languages, including but not limited to C#, XML, C, C++ and Visual C++.
• Demonstrated proficiency completing the development of software projects using development tools, methodologies, and strategies (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA, Contour or equivalent tool sets).
• Demonstrated proficiency with a variety of operating systems, including but not limited to Windows, iOS, and Linux.
• Proven ability to produce clear, flexible and self-explanatory code.
• Good communication skills.
• BSc, MSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
• At least 3 years developing on the Windows platform with object oriented languages.
• At least 3 years working with Visual Studio, .Net Framework, C# and XAML.
• At least 3 years working with XAML binding and the MVVM pattern.
• 3+ years of experience in developing commercial applications with C# and C++ in a Microsoft Windows environment
• 2+ years of experience in Agile development environment
• Experience with JIRA.
• Knowledge of SCM systems such as Perforce, GIT or Subversion.
• Knowledge in the area of aviation navigation.
• Experience of working within a scrum team or in similar agile project setups.
• Experience with OpenGL and Direct X.
• Experience with the Atlassian tool suite or equivalent (i.e. Rational Tools).
• Experience with Avionics embedded software.
• Some exposure to Java, Objective C and Swift.
• Some exposure to iOS platform development.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O Jeppesen a Boeing Company
Ciekawe projekty IT w branzy awiacyjnej!