A project you will join consists on development of the existing telematics solution, stabilization, optimization and implementation of new logistics services. Scope involve all comprehensive range of key functions for the logistics industry, with features like Intelligent (LTL) Map matching, payment services, tracking support, and similar.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Technology selection required for project realization,
- Analysis of requirements,
- Design, implementation, integration and testing of web & desktop applications,
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation,
- Co-operation with other project members and with customers.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL DBMS
- Exposure to software development, debugging, documentation and troubleshooting
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of Git
- Working in an international environment, a culture of open communication and exchange of experience,
- Access to the latest technology and know-how; participate in interesting and diverse projects, the a
- Development opportunities tailored to the individual needs of our employees, professional certificat
- Private medical care, life insurance and for the duration of business trips, funding for the Multisp
O Globallogic Poland
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 500 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, IoT/M2M, industry 4.0, semiconductor and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.