For several years we are cooperating with one of the biggest global manufacturers of Wireless Modules. Such modules are connected with the user system over a set of interfaces (USB, RS232C, I2C, SPI). Our task is to develop firmware's new features and maintain compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards. We are responsible for user interface layer, L2/L3 protocol stack issues and hardware related area. We are now designing and developing a new product based on LTE and LTE Advanced which is dedicated to the IoT market.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Development-level tests
- Analysis of technical problems and development of firmware solution
- Working in an international environment, a culture of open communication and exchange of experience,
- Access to the latest technology and know-how; participate in interesting and diverse projects, the a
- Development opportunities tailored to the individual needs of our employees, professional certificat
- Private medical care, life insurance and for the duration of business trips, funding for the Multisp
O Globallogic Poland
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 500 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, IoT/M2M, industry 4.0, semiconductor and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.