Wymagania i obowiązki
• Production of high-quality software, emphasizing simplicity, maintainability and reuse;
• Building new applications and developing the existing ones;
• Working proactively on diverse and innovative solutions;
• Thorough testing, documentation, and support of development output;
• Participation in code and design reviews;
• End-to-end development processes;
• Cooperating closely with other team members and technical teams (locally and globally).
• Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment;
• Access to the latest technology, tools and large systems surroundings;
• Cooperation with an experienced team and an excellent working environment;
• The package of trainings;
• Attractive conditions of employment and benefits.
• Minimum four years of professional experience in any mainstream programming language (Java, .NET, C++);
• Experience building applications (front end and/or server) and applications frameworks;
• Familiarity with any of the following technologies is a bonus: WPF/XAML, Clojure, Scala, Hadoop, Apache Camel, HBase;
• Expertise in one or more of the following topics:
• Functional Programming, Rich Internet Application Development, Open Source Libraries, Compiler/Interpreter development, User Interface Design, Graphic Design, Software Fault Tolerance, Test-Driven Development, Automated Testing;
• Demonstrated ability to learn new business concepts and technologies quickly;
• Team player;
• Strong work ethic
• Very good English skills.
Currently we provide services to over 90 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 27 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in dynamic environment.