- Performing data transformation, modeling and validation activities as well as configuring applications to client context
- Performing uploads of data into applications and validating raw data quality and taking corrective measures in case of issues
- Transform multiple raw data streams into meaningful data schemes using ETL tools
- Coding and scripting (SQL, SSIS etc.) for automating data transformation and loading as specified by Service Management Team
- Contributing to designing ETL solutions
- Understanding and learning the domain of various MSO solutions to provide value added services to the Services Team and clients
Over time, we also expect that you will contribute to the further development of the Data Factory team by coaching less experienced colleagues, helping to design and deliver training programs, and finding new ways to create innovative services and enhance overall team spirit.
Wymagania i obowiązki
Who are we looking for:
- A university degree in IT or economics with an outstanding academic record
- Experience in the field of business intelligence, IT development, ETL and/or Data Science domains (as an asset)
- A first experience with ETL tools such as MS SSIS, BODI, Informatica, Talend or Pentaho are a plus
- Experience with MapReduce tools such as Hadoop is nice to have
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminologies
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, proficiency in other European languages would be an asset
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and excellent timemanagement skills
O McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company has set the standards of excellence in top management consulting for more than 80 years.
McKinsey Solutions Office (MSO) helps leverage McKinsey's distinctive knowledge to create and deliver innovative client services, complementing and supporting McKinsey's core consulting services (e.g., through online access to proprietary tools and insights generated from databases, models, etc.).
Established in early 2010, the Polish Knowledge Centre in Wroclaw is McKinsey's dedicated hub for knowledge professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. To strengthen our team, we look for: (Junior) Big Data Analyst.