ZeroChaos is looking for a Mobile App developer to Warsaw.
Our client develops a set of internal and customer facing applications. The applications are mainly built on java and open source technologies. A team of developers is working on various projects utilizing agile development practices and cutting edge technologies. All user interfaces are web or mobile applications with various technologies to reach back to Enterprise backend systems.
The Mobile App developer is a developer with special interest in creating well designed and usable Mobile applications. The successful candidate has and eye for quality and design. We believe you are well acquainted with either iOS and/or Android development. Some backend work might be required even if the main focus is on the user experience.
- Umowę o pracę na czas nieokreślony;
- Program bonusowy;
- Bezpłatną opiekę medyczną ;
- Bezpłatne ubezpieczenie NNW ważne na cały świat i 24 godziny na dobę;
- Dopłatę do nauki języka angielskiego;
- Dopłatę do różnych form aktywności fizycznej;
- Program rabatowy na wybrane produkty.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Transform sketches and mock ups into working applications
- Writing unit tests and integration test scripts
- System documentation
- Code reviews and work with static code analysis
- Participate in system and usability testing
- Last line of support for critical software related issues
- Software lifecycle management, continuous integration/delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- 2 years or more experience in system development, architecture work in development projects.
- Proven understanding of reactive programming.
- Experience in agile development methods like Scrum and Kanban
- Development experience in either iOS or Android is a prerequisite
- Deep understanding of key web technologies and protocols
- Maven, Gradle, Grunt or similar build tools
- Experience in test automation for unit and integration testing
- Knowledge about test frameworks like Jasmin, Karma or similar
- Requirement engineering and product backlog experience
- Swift and ObjectiveC experience is essential for this position
- RxJava and RxAndroid is a must
- Very good English skills both spoken and written