The system automation team is responsible for building, monitoring, and measuring the production systems that host our Software as a Service application, ensuring consistent availability and performance. The team is also responsible for enabling the Engineering team to deploy releases to production and monitor the application stack.
You will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, architects and other administrators and be deeply integral in all activities that involve the delivery of the ProofHQ product. The System Automation Engineer priorities will support ProofHQ a Workfront Company business goals including: providing a secure environment to protect critical end user information; selecting and implementing scalable solutions, and enabling robust and reliable service delivery.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Contribute to process of migration of existing production infrastructure (hundreds of servers) to AWS
- Contribute to transition to "Infrastructure as a code" paradigm
- Automate existing processes, including deployments
- Build and maintain continuous delivery pipelines
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that best practices are shared
What we need from you:
- Experience with creation and maintenance of large scale environments in AWS (hundreds of instances, several AZs, multiple regions, environments and networks)
- Good knowledge of AWS services, backed by commercial experience
- Experience using provisioning tools (Salt, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with CD/CI tools and processes (Jenkins or similar)
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing high volume, high security web applications
- Hashi stack: terraform, packer, consul (or other solution for service discovery), vagrant
- Strong troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and code
- Demonstrated programming skills in one or more: Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP
- Experience with containers management/deployment/lifecycle (mostly Docker)
- A deep passion for automation
- Openness to learn new technologies
- Solid communication skills, organized and self-driven
Nice to have:
- "Jenkins as code"
- Experience with monitoring solution tools (e.g. Zabbix, Sensu)
- Experience in distributed systems (SOA)
- Experience with software packaging
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid holiday
- Extensive trainings and development (ProofHQ Academy)
- Company off-site meetups
O ProofHQ a Workfront Company
ProofHQ a Workfront Company (www.proofhq.com) delivers a SaaS-based online proofing solution that helps designers and marketing teams manage feedback and approval on their design projects. We have happy customers in businesses of all sizes from Fortune 100 companies to freelance designers, in six continents, and across a wide range of industries.
In July 2015 ProofHQ was acquired by Workfront (www.workfront.com), US-based software company that develops web-based work management and project management software that features enterprise work management, issue tracking, document management time tracking and portfolio management.
ProofHQ a Workfront Company already employs eighty Polish team members in various Polish cities (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznań, Lublin, Gdansk and Lodz). All our roles are remote working, so you can be based anywhere and work from your home office, the garden shed, the beach, the slopes, or local coffee shop. We don't care as long as you deliver and get the job done!
Informacje o rekrutacji
We reserve the right to respond only to selected applications