Location: Krakow, Krupnicza 3/8
At Techforce we search, select, start up and scale up software development teams for International companies searching for the top 5% of qualified developers.
About our client's project:
It is the world's best crawl-as-a-service platform. We're a small(ish) company, but we've got an awesome client list. The world's largest brands and agencies use our service to make their websites easier to find and use. Our ultimate aim is to become the standard tool for marketers across the world letting them crawl and analyse all of their websites to identify key insights.
Over the last year we have rewritten from scratch our whole stack using the latest technologies: AWS, Ruby, Sinatra, Redshift, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Angular. With a new round of VC funding just raised, we are looking for talented engineers to work with us and help us make our crawl infrastructure even more awesome, as well as build and launch brand new products.
- Continued Learning: Books/ Tutorial / Lynda.com / Amazon.com / Code school - we pay for your subscription / Code school challenges etc..
- Contract of: employment / mandate / B2B
- Overtime hours paid : 150% hour in the week and 200% hour during the weekend
- Agile Process / Scrum Environment
- Food & Drink — Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- FF : FOOD FRIDAYS (Pizza, Burgers, Sushi)
- Fun : Billard Table, Mini Golf, X-boxes, Kinnect, Boarding Games, awesome atmosphere at work : Pub Crawls, Parties, Paintball Quest, Mountain Trips, Beer meetings
- Multisport Plus Cards
- Medical Package: Scanmed
If the above options sound interesting to you apply now: [email protected]
Wymagania i obowiązki
As a Backend Developer you will join our development team and focus on the platform behind our products. Working in an agile environment, you will improve and expand the crawling architecture, helping it scale and perform more and more complex data analysis, as well as building API endpoints for the products to consume.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Improve the existing architecture to make the platform more efficient and scalable
- Research and adopt new technology, especially to expand on the platform's capabilities around data storage and analysis
- Evolve and expand our APIs to support new products and features
- Ensure the platform is stable and performs well by working closely with the DevOps engineer
- Ensure all code is of very high quality
Background and skills you will need
We are looking for people with a passion for technology and innovation, as well as a keenness to always learn and develop.
The specific requirements for this role are:
- 4-5 years of commercial experience as a backend developer (minimum 1-2 years in Ruby)
- Ideally, specific experience of working on web crawling, data collection, storage and analysis
- Solid knowledge of testing best practice and continuous integration (Jenkins, Travis)
- Experience of AWS, MongoDB, Redis, Postgres
- Practical knowledge of Git, Linux
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowe posiłki
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Play hard, work harder!