- perform the Independent Management Testing procedures to evaluate effectiveness of IT controls and processes (e.g. access rights management) according to operational risk standards
- identify issues and weaknesses in critical IT systems and processes in the course of audit
- deliver quality work product within a timely manner
- participate in weekly/monthly progress team meetings with Independent Management Testing management
You'll be part of the Independent Management Testing Krakow Team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. The Independent Management Testing program is a major initiative within UBS to ensure that we have independent testing and assurance over the key controls that address our major risks. The program is currently in a growth stage as we transfer from external providers to build the in-house capability to support our existing control and operational risk framework and ensure a robust testing & assurance program.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous experience but if you have one, it's an asset.
- a student status or university degree, preferably in IT-related area
- very good written and spoken English
- very good MS Excel (VBA is an asset)
- analytical mind-set, willingness to solve appearing issues
- willing to develop in audit area
- methodical and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- an individual who loves to stay organized, especially in planning and record keeping
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.