– understand user requirements, and propose and implement system enhancements as required to meet that demand
– provide advice and guidance to users of the APM tool to help them meet their day to day tasks and objectives with the tool
– analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
– perform engineering duties with the APM tool to ensure that the production environment remains stable and up to date with product releases from the vendor
– plan, develop, and test future releases of the APM tool and associated components
– liaise with other teams within the Infrastructure Services organisation to ensure the APM tool is integrated effectively into other IT services provided by the group
You'll be working in the Wroclaw division of the Enterprise Monitoring team. Our role is to manage the strategy and development of the processes and tools that are used within UBS to support the monitoring of applications and supporting infrastructure. These tools include IBM Netcool, AppDynamics, and xMatters. We help the organisation to achieve strategic objectives by ensuring that the Enterprise Monitoring platform is capable of adapting to ever changing demand, and delivering quality controlled releases of our platform on a regular basis.
Your experience and skills
• Analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• Motivated, self-directed and driven
• Fluent in English
• Multi-year experience of working with monitoring technologies, with a specific expertise in Application Performance Monitoring
• Experience of working with AppDynamics or similar tools
• Unix Shell / Perl scripting skills
• Understanding of common application frameworks, including Websphere Application Server, Tomcat
• Understanding of common application landscapes such as .NET and Java
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.