New investor on the Pomeranian market, Norwegian company, providing software products is currently opening a new branch in Gdansk. We are supporting our Client in expanding the team by adding a creative and energetic member who will hold the position of in-house Senior .NET Software Developer.
The Software Developer will provide technical leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship, contributing to the development of the team
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web based business applications
• Designing, developing of unit test applications
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
• Package and support deployment of releases
• Developing, refining, and tuning of integrations between applications.
• Research and evaluation of software products
• Assessing opportunities for applications and process improvement.
Your core competencies:
• 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
• Proficiency with Microsoft .NET development
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
• Very good level of spoken and written English
Our Client offers:
• Stable in-house position in a new branch of a Scandinavian company
• The space to fulfil your ambitions and develop your career
• Appreciation, enthusiasm and positive energy
• Wide choice of perks