We are building absolutely new DBA competence center in Wroclaw and looking for enthusiastic candidates ready to participate in system and database administration of infrastructure in one of the leading banks in the world.
Dedicated DBA teams will be responsible for providing timely deployment of infrastructure services and keep technology platforms fully operational and running. Work will require involvement into administration of enterprise level cloud solutions and migrating into new cloud based infrastructure. Candidate's contribution to automation of existing operational processes will be highly appreciated and valued. Candidate will need to work in multicultural environment with colleagues across the world: Switzerland, UK, USA and many others, and occasional business trips are possible to those locations.
Candidate should be ready to meet the following challenges: incredibly high volume of data, unprecedented requirements of reliability and uptime, thousands of instances of virtual servers, databases and application servers.
You will enjoy working in strong team of professionals and will be able to share your ideas with the team as well as learn new things and technologies from them.
Wymagania i obowiązki
SQL Database administrator required to work with the regional database services team to provide high level database expertise for day to day support of production and development servers.
Out of hours and weekend working as required.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of MSSQL server administration ideally within the banking/financial industry;
• Must have experience and knowledge of the following RDBMS technologies: good DBMS skills in SQL 2005, 2008 R2 - any experience in SQL 2012 a bonus;
• Good Analytical and troubleshooting experience on above;
• Experience in large enterprise supporting 500 + servers;
• Good experience of DB Mirroring / Clusters and Replication;
• Experience of AlwaysOn is a bonus;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and English language skills;
• Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process;
• Ability to work and remain calm in a high pressure environment;
• Good team working skills but equally has to be capable of working alone.
Nice to have:
• Experience of working with Exadata;
• Good working knowledge of Goldengate replication;
• Any additional RDBMS knowledge (e.g. Oracle, Sybase)
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Opieka stomatologiczna
We act with passion.
We always look for new solutions.
That's what makes us one of the fastest-growing companies in the business.