The technical operations team is responsible for building, monitoring, and measuring the production systems that host our Software as a Service application, ensuring consistent availability and performance. The team is also responsible for enabling the Engineering team to deploy releases to production and monitor the application stack.
You will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, architects and other administrators and be deeply integral in all activities that involve the delivery of the ProofHQ product. The System Automation Engineer priorities will support ProofHQ a Workfront Company business goals including: providing a secure environment to protect critical end user information; selecting and implementing scalable solutions, and enabling robust and reliable service delivery.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Contribute to process of migration of existing production infrastructure (hundreds of servers) to AWS
- Evaluate, recommend and deploy monitoring, performance and other tools
- Manage risk in the vendor decision process
- Create and execute technology implementation plans
- Calculate service capacity and recommend expansion plans for future growth
- Coordinate installation, configuration and administration of technology as needed
- Proactively manage business and technology stakeholder expectations
- Establish and maintain world class operational procedures
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale LAMP environment
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that best practices are shared
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing high volume, high security web applications
- Experience developing reliable, fault tolerant production based systems.
- Experience with creation and maintenance of multi-network environments in AWS
- Strong troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and code
- Experience using system provisioning tools (Salt, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and systems (Jenkins or similar)
- Experience with PHP based application deployments (preferably via CI pipeline)
- A deep passion for automation
- Experience with database scaling and performance tuning
- Specific experience: Linux, firewalls, load balancing, VPNs, encryption, automation, capacity planning/calculation, performance, and monitoring technology
- Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of: Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP
- Experience with containers management/deployment/lifecycle ( mostly Docker )
- Open to learn new technologies
- Experience with monitoring solution tools (Zabbix)
- Solid communication skills, organized and self-driven
- Hashi stack : consul, terraform, vagrant
- Experience with Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana
- Experience with log aggregation and opinions on different logging infrastructure solutions
- "Jenkins as code"
- Experience in distributed data center environment
- Experience with Redis Cluster
- Experience with Memcached
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid holiday
- Extensive trainings and development (ProofHQ Academy)
- Company off-site meetups
O ProofHQ a Workfront Company
ProofHQ a Workfront Company (www.proofhq.com) delivers a SaaS-based online proofing solution that helps designers and marketing teams manage feedback and approval on their design projects. We have happy customers in businesses of all sizes from Fortune 100 companies to freelance designers, in six continents, and across a wide range of industries.
In July 2015 ProofHQ was acquired by Workfront (www.workfront.com), US-based software company that develops web-based work management and project management software that features enterprise work management, issue tracking, document management time tracking and portfolio management.
ProofHQ a Workfront Company already employs eighty Polish team members in various Polish cities (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznań, Lublin, Gdansk and Lodz). All our roles are remote working, so you can be based anywhere and work from your home office, the garden shed, the beach, the slopes, or local coffee shop. We don't care as long as you deliver and get the job done!
Informacje o rekrutacji
All applications should be in English: [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to selected applications.