The system's purpose is to provide risk reports to groups across the bank as well as external regulators. It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components. The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.
• Project team consists of equally sized sub-teams
• Every sub-team is an independent delivery unit consisting of team lead, system analyst, developers (.Net/Java and DB), and testers
• High level planning is performed for every release to define the epics (projects) to be delivered to meet the business stakeholders' needs
• Release scope is split into sprints, and assigned out to the teams for the implementation by project and delivery managers
• Backlog grooming, sprint planning, demo and retrospective sessions are held for every sprint to achieve fast and continuous feedback from all the stakeholders
• JIRA is the main instrument for project planning, progress tracking and collaboration
• Onsite team is responsible for the initial analysis and technical design of new projects that are then handed over to the project team for the detailed analysis and estimation
• Transparent status reporting to guarantee sprint / project / release status visibility for all stakeholders
• Communication channels established to support business requirements and technical solutions discussion
• Back End - .Net/C#, WCF, Data Synapse GRID
• Database - Oracle, MS SQL Analysis Service
The candidate is expected to provide his technology expertise to help strengthen the position of Luxoft as a strategic IT service supplier for the customer, with a range of services spanning from very complex and large-scale IT transformational initiatives to application support.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Work closely with members of cross-functional project team regarding queries tuning, performance analysis and oracle errors handling
• Create tables, views, indexes, triggers, types, packages and other database objects as needed; work with BLOB/CLOB data types; focus on scalability and maintainability
• Troubleshoot ETL processes, investigate application logs, find and eliminate performance bottlenecks. Develop data transformation logic.
• Cooperate with the Operations team on DB objects versioning, source control, updates tracking, setting up reliable deployment process and its continuous improvement
• Take an active part in the release and sprint planning, estimation, demo and retrospective sessions
• Create and maintain data flow, DB configuration documentation, logical model, maintenance plans for the database environments
• Strive to improve data accuracy and organization
• Some experience working with standard features of Oracle DB - dictionary views, database objects creation and manipulation, transaction management, Oracle database architecture, logical and physical storage structures
• Basic understanding of performance troubleshooting, query execution plans
• PL/SQL skills - can be basic knowledge, but real experience in writing packages
• Degree in Computer Science
Nice to have:
• Experience of working with version control (Git, SVN)
• Background with data warehousing and reporting architectures, dimensional modeling, and ETL patterns
• Understanding of Agile SDLC, JIRA
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Opieka stomatologiczna
We act with passion.
We always look for new solutions.
That's what makes us one of the fastest-growing companies in the business.