• Work in a team of exceptional and experienced software engineers, in a technical and development focussed environment.
• Software developer working in a Scrum team
• Development uses the following technologies:
- Microsoft C#.NET (vast majority of development work).
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Team Foundation Server (for source control and sprint planning).
- Microsoft Windows.
• A wide variety of software applications, including:
- Windows Forms.
- Web applications.
- Robotic control software.
- OLTP database.
- Wireless PDA.
- Distributed applications.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Competent in at least one object oriented programming language, preferably C#.
• An organised person, able to estimate and work to deadlines.
• Relational database experience.
• Preferably having experience working in Scrum.
• Good written and spoken English (B1/B2).
Pursuant to the law, Randstad does not charge the candidates for participation in the recruitment processes.
Recruitment agency (license no 47)