International concern providing e-commerce services for over 500 companies from the entire world.
We are cooperating with such brands as Carrefour, Nespresso, H&M, Marks & Spancer or Ralph Lauren. Our offices being located in Europe, the USA and Asia are serving over 400 million customers from the entire world.
Now we are looking for Senior Software QA Manager to join our team.
Senior Software QA Manager
Workplace: Zielona Góra
- Stable employment in fast growing e-commerce company
- Competitive salary
- Social benefits, ie. Language courses, group insurance, multisport, private medical care, trainings and conference
- Work in a dynamically developing it company
- Friendly working environment
- Collaboration with an international team operating on world markets
Wymagania i obowiązki
-Ensure that products meet standards of quality
- Be responsible for the whole QA team
- Strategic thinking and planning to provide leadership and expertise throughout the entire QA lifecycle
- Working closely with product managers/owners, devops, dev leads, architects to establish the right test plans, testing environments and settings, automation tests and ensure deployment to staging & QA environments
- Ensure that all QA department personnel are trained to perform their jobs effectively
- Monitor quality performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Presenting clear executive reports answering the defined quality KPIs
- Experience as Software Quality Assurance Manager
- Experience on automation framework and tools
- Experience in managing and working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of software testing theory
- Experience in designing and executing tests across many operating system/browser/device combinations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Very good knowledge of English – spoken and written