For the Core Editorial team at Schibsted Tech Polska we're looking for a Frontend Software Engineer. We're a self-organizing team that aims to find right problems to solve by running short experiments and adjusting the course of action in quarterly impact mapping sessions.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Your main goal will be to architect and implement large scale CSS for several media houses.
- We expect you to be able to communicate your design decisions and teach other developers about advanced CSS and modern frontend workflows.
- Backend systems use lightweight stack based on node.js and Java.
- Every developer can deploy code to production at any time with fully automated deployment pipelines.
You're a CSS expert. You've got love for and extensive experience with the classic art of front-end development, HTML and CSS. Our role is to provide people with the superb news reading experience on the Web.
- You have a track record of maintanable large scale CSS solutions
- You can apply modern CSS architectural styles in practice (e.g. SMACSS, OOCSS, BEM, Enduring CSS)
- You can optimize CSS performance
- You can build pattern libraries and living style guides
- You're proficient with modern CSS and responsive design
- You're familiar with Git
- We'd appreciate any trace of your activity such as message boards, open source projects, presentations etc.
- Benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, etc)
- Company phone and laptop
- Company events
- Training budget
- Soft skills trainings
- Employment contract
- Yearly bonus
- Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package