The Statistician will primarily focus on the optimization projects (for AML), while maintaining the flexibility to switch amongst work streams based on business needs and depending on the capacity.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Build predictive models for Alert Risk Scoring and Case Risk Scoring within the agreed schedule and following globally consistent methodology.
- Design and optimize fast detection algorithms/rules in the very large financial monitoring system based on extensive data mining and statistical analyses of the system.
- Implement algorithms according to the methodology. Maintain high quality code and documentation. Assure efficiency/stability and scalability of the solution.
- Conduct data-driven analysis and reports. Apply qualitative and quantitative data analysis methods; prepare statistical and non-statistical data exploration.
- Provide technical support to the team by implementing automation tools and integrating MS Office Excel, Oracle Database and SAS platforms. Design technical solutions supporting complex data reporting and analytical tasks. Generate complex graphical data reports, including data crosstabs, scatter plots and statistical measures.
- Provide data pulls and reports directly from Oracle Database. Write efficient SQL and PL-SQL queries in complex Very Large Scale database environment. Monitor time and capacity used during query execution, design efficient query execution plans.
- Ensure Data Quality and Reliability. Design and implement various Data Quality methods in SAS and Oracle database. Run quality checks against database and report all data issues. Detect data anomalies and identify source of data problems. Recommend data quality solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience in data mining and SAS software
- Experience with very large transactional systems
- 3-5 years of experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Data Marts/Data Warehouses.
- Experience in designing detection and monitoring systems
- Programming and statistical/data analytical skills
- Proficiency in data visualization and scripting/programming languages (VBA, SAS 4GL,SQL/PL-SQL, R)
- Very good verbal and written communications (English language is a must)
- Must have: Excellent data analysis skills and ability to master large complex databases used for optimization projects
- Methodical analysis and problem-solving skills, initiative, creativity and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to work under close supervision of senior team member, while preserving independence of thinking and responsibility for the results
- Ability to discuss reasoning, critical assessment of facts and opinions; ability of giving comprehensive answers and arguments
- Conceptual and creative thinking (outside the box)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, through all levels of the organization and through different business units
- Must be able to coordinate and deal with conflicting time demands
- Ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends and holidays as determined by the business needs. Some flexibility will be expected.
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures
- Citi provides wide breadth of opportunities within Poland and globally for outstanding candidates: management career within CSC Poland or client/product role within other locations in EMEA
Currently we provide services to over 90 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 27 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in dynamic environment.