The responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
Contribute to full development life cycle, including: requirements analysis, functional design, technical design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation, and on-going technical support
Analyze specifications and perform program/database design activities
Analyze and translate business needs into effective technical solutions and documents
Very unique project at Warsaw market!
Wymagania i obowiązki
- At least 5 years of Application development experience through full lifecycle
- Bachelor's in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle management experience.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, no-SQL.
- Hands-on experience Oracle database and Big Data experience using Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Pig and Sqoop
- Experience working with teams spread across many countries and time zones.
- Hands-on Experience with Excel and other MS Office Products.
- Good team player interested in sharing knowledge and cross-training other team members and shows interest in learning new technologies and products.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision
- Strong communications skills.
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment,
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide,
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge,
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance).
Currently we provide services to over 90 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 27 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in dynamic environment.