We're seeking an experienced Java Developer with expertise in Java, MySQL, and Amazon Web Services. You will support the back-end Java development, help create the API methods, and work with our Director of Platform Development to design, build, maintain, and iterate the system for maximum responsiveness and scalability. If you are excited about playing a key role in transforming how the world makes videos and how businesses communicate, we want to hear from you!
As a fast paced startup, we offer the freedom to innovate, make quick decisions, and truly build something that impacts millions of people. A strong background in creating efficient, structured code and custom API methods is preferred. Compensation is very competitive and we offer the flexibility to work full-time from home.
Please email a resume and letter to [email protected] to apply.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Strong experience in Java 8
- Relational Databases (MySQL) knowledge and proficiency in SQL
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs and scalable backend
- Hibernate or other ORM framework
- Spring framework including Spring Boot
- Experience with cloud based solutions - Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3)
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting Tomcat server
- Familiarity with Maven
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Scripting experience (eg. Bash, Perl)
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube APIs
- Understanding of video formats (H.264) and multimedia libraries (ffmpeg)
- Performance testing knowledge
- Understanding of web system security concepts (OWASP)
- Elastyczne godziny pracy