Job location: REMOTE
Salary: 11 000 – 20 000 PLN netto B2B
- Full-time job
- Flexitime (at least 6 hours matched to working hours in UK)
- Permanent employment ( 6 months trial period)
- Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
- Great opportunities for career progression.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Daily communication with a Lead Developer in UK (chat or hangouts)
- Work in collaboration with other team members; share knowledge and suggestions.
- Communicating with multiple backend teams when needed
- Implementation of all things frontend
- Building reusable, high-quality code for future use
- Defining frontend data requirements which should be exposed via public API endpoints by the backend team
- Integration of frontend components with server side logic
- Optimization of the application for scalability and max speed when needed
Skills, qualities and previous experience:
- 3+ years experience in frontend development
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of how to create testable frontend code
- Very good knowledge of HTML5
- Very good knowledge of SCSS
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap 3
- More than basic knowledge of ReactJS (ideally with Redux, Ramda and React Router)
- Basic knowledge of Node.js stack (npm package installation, significance of CommonJS modules, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of BabelJS and it's configuration
- Basic knowledge of Webpack and it's configuration
- Very Basic knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, so you can mock API responses for yourself
Informacje o rekrutacji
Send us your CV in English at the following address: [email protected]*
We will contact you to talk about the position and answer to all your questions.
Please, do not forget to add to your CV :"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended."