Ziflow is a startup building a SaaS product for agencies and marketing teams. The Ziflow founders have deep experience building and growing SaaS products for the marketing sector. They have successfully built software development and business operations teams in Poland, with team members in a number of Polish cities.
This is a full-time, remote working role, so you can be based anywhere in Poland. You can work from your home office, shared office space, a coffee shop or the beach, as long as you get the job done. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
You will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, architects and be deeply integral in all activities that involve the delivery of the product in an AWS environment.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Delight our customers and build a product that delivers genuine value!
- Manage all activities related to operations and infrastructure
- Meet 99.99% uptime and Service Level Agreements with enterprise customers
- Assist in gaining and maintaining SOC 2 compliance
- Evaluate, recommend, and deploy monitoring, performance and other tools
- Calculate service capacity and recommend expansion plans for future growth
- Coordinate installation, configuration and administration of technology as needed
- Proactively monitor software availability and performance and planning for upgrades and expansions
- Oversee all service incident management and root cause analysis
- Establish and maintain world class operational procedures
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
Required Skills and Experience
- A technical/BS degree in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years administering production Linux systems in a 24x7 environment
- Hands-on experience provisioning, installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining virtual cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Hands-on experience with SysOps automation (Puppet/Chef, Vagrant, etc.)
- Production experience with container-based deployments (Docker)
- Experience configuring/integrating system monitoring technologies (Nagios, Cacti, Splunk, Zabbix) and logging tools (rsyslog, Greylog2)
- Experience configuring and administering web server technologies (Tomcat)
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals, DNS, TCP/IP and related services
- Experience with hardware and software firewalls, solid understanding of security principles and technologies
- Hands-on experience installing/configuring Development management and automation tools: BitBucket, Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong English skills
- Ziflow options
- unlimited PTO
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please apply in English only with a link to your online portfolio or CV.
We apologise that we may not be able to respond to acknowledge receipt of all applications.
contact: [email protected]