We´re glad to offer one of the top software developer position in Wroclaw. Our client is a global leader in the extremely innovative 3D printing market. It is rapidly growing company, already listed on the stock exchange, that invests in its new Polish office.
Send your CV and if your experience is suitable, we will provide you with detailed description of the company, project and recruitment process.
Please notice that it´s not an outsourcing - you would potentially be employed directly by our client.
Full lifecycle application development
The company offers a competitive salary (employment contract), internal and external trainings, , interesting business trips to the United States, Belgium, Germany, England or Malaysia, medical care and flexible working hours.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- master degree in a computer science education. Or equivalent by experience.
- 1 years or more development experience
- C++ experience is required
- affinity with algorithm writing is required
- good object oriented design & development
- MS Visual Studio
- good English
- quality mindset
- C# or asp.net is an asset
- 3D printing passion is an asset
- know-how on at least one of the following UI technologies (web, QT, WPF...) is an asset
- good communication skills
According to current law Randstad does not charge from candidates for participation in recruitment processes .
The employment agency (license number 47 )