– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– support software & test engineers by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You'll be working in the Banker Portal Mobile team in Wroclaw. Our role is to build the next-generation web application for UBS's Investment Banking business, accessible through both mobile and desktop platforms. We help by presenting mission-critical franchise data rapidly and intuitively to bankers, allowing them to build client relationships, identify business opportunities, manage deals and track financial performance.
Your experience and skills
– experience applying business analysis techniques and building relationships with business stakeholders
– the ability to gather, interpret and document a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
– hands-on experience performing Use Case analysis and logical data modelling
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle, including change requests, requirement management tools and agile delivery
– the ability to run demos for client stakeholders, development and QA teams
– experience in suggesting innovative solutions, particularly in UI design
– knowledge of databases and SQL queries
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and applications
– enthusiastic, self-motivated and client-focused
– analytical and methodical, using evidence to solve problems
– a strong communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.