- Independently work on user or high priority tickets, service or Change Requests, troubleshooting faults and interfacing with external vendors as well as internal Capgemini engagement representatives.
- Gather, Understand and Successfully Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Flexible work schedule to handle emergency outage or other situations with ability to work on or resolve issues while out of the office
- Effectively coordinate group of lower level technical personnel to keep Ticket Handling Service Levels up, Resolve ticket escalations, fulfill Change Requests and Maintain the Cisco Telephony environment with its attendant processes already in place
- Enforce and follow existing policy procedures used to configure and maintain various portions of Cisco Telephony and their associated systems
- Coordinate effort and communication between geographically and time separated groups
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Skills and competencies in:
- SIP, SCCP and RTP and General VOIP communications
- Good understanding of IPT protocols: SIP, SCCP, H323
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Cisco Voice Gateways, CUBE
- Understanding of POTs, Q.SIG, PRI and T1 interfaces
- Familiarity with Voice Recording systems & centralized storage
- Cisco Networking Devices, Routers, Switches and issues with routing call traffic across WAN technologies
- CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Voice and CCNP Voice as an asset
- Very good knowledge of English
- Desired Skills and competencies in:
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center or Unified Contact Center Enterprise Telephony Reporting
- Call Manager for Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco IPCC/UCCE and IP Telephony components
- IP-IVR or Script Editor experience for Unified Contact Center Enterprise
What we offer
• You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
• You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
• You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
• You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
O Capgemini Polska Sp.z.o.o
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.