– determine and design required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– work hand in hand with business and other IT streams on elicitation of business and IT solutions
– assist in quality control and project management
– educate the development teams in the business domain
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You'll be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting team in Wroclaw. Our role is to design, implement and run the global platform for real-time reporting of financial products to a number of financial regulators across the globe.
Your experience and skills
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to drive the change
– experience in enterprise architecture and system integration
– the nature of seeking the strategic, sustainable IT solutions
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
– knowledge of how to develop robust solutions
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– an understanding of derivatives, OTC and ETD markets
– an understanding of XML, XSD and XPATH
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– agile practitioner
– passionate about financial markets
– eager to be a part of the frontline of the regulations imposed on the finance markets
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.