At Smart4Aviation we make software for airlines. Our cross-platform (web/mobile) products and services help them to optimize, simplify and improve their operations.
We make products that:
• Reduce fuel costs
• Optimize aircraft payloads
• Monitor flight movement
• Provides flight and cabin crews with all flight-related information
Are you ready to join us?
Wymagania i obowiązki
We are seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented Software QA Engineers with a knack for finding new and innovative ways to expose potential bugs among our web and mobile applications.
In the brightest day, in the blackest night... no bug shall escape the sight of the Software QA Engineer.
He is continuously focusing on the product to ensure that all requirements are met and the product is fully functional. As for his tools it's all about testing, testing and re-testing in order to reach perfection.
We need inquisitive, meticulous and enthusiastic team members to ensure our new releases perform beyond our customer expectations.
What you'll do:
• Be the voice of the customer by executing manual test cases as well as driving efficiencies in test execution through test automation
• Define the automation infrastructure and create additional verification tests be included in the nightly build
• Participate in iteration planning to create acceptance criteria and tests that define "done" for implemented scenarios
• Drive a defect-prevention culture by push quality upstream through collaboration with development, Product Management and others to produce ever-decreasing defect numbers
• Lead, mentor and coach junior team members on how to excel as a QA engineer
You are qualified if you:
• Have 3+ years of experience in a Software QA Engineer role
• A challenging and enquiring mind, curious about how things work and opinionated on how they are supposed to work
• Have strong understanding of quality practices and ability to apply proven QA techniques
• Never stop learning and keep your mind open to new techniques and tools
• Experience using QA tools as Apache Jmeter/Gatling, Selenium Web Driver/Appium, Junit/TestNG, REST-assured/SOAP UI
• Experience using development tools like JIRA/GIT/GERRIT/MAVEN
• SQL and database system knowledge (ORACLE/MSSQL)
• JAVA programming skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced agile environment
• Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
You are exceptionally qualified if you have:
• Have Groovy/Python/Bash scripting skills
• Experience using tools like Jenkins, DbUnit, Spring Test Context Framework, Docker
• Experience in application onstant monitoring with tools like Nagios/Graylog/ELK (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana)
- karta multisport
- nauka języka angielskiego
- pyszna kawa
- piłka nożna
- eventy teamowe i firmowe
- fantastyczna niekorporacyjna atmosfera pracy
- ubezpieczenie zdrowotne
- ubezpieczenie na życie
Sky is no longer the limit!
Informacje o rekrutacji
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our e-mail [email protected] and write the following in the title:
Software QA Engineer/Software Tester – Your Name – Kraków