- Attractive salary and benefits
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
o Lightweight communities of interest (e.g. Buggy meetings, Scrum Community)
o Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
o Soft Skills Academy
o Leadership Academy and more!
- To keep creativity on high level, you can work with students on the University:
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we've got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
Wymagania i obowiązki
• part of autonomous agile team
• responsibility for developing software
• work on the latest version on Microsoft's development tools
• have long term vision of multiple projects
• use English every day in communication with native speakers
• working with Manager.
• At least 3 years of experience as a Software Developer or QA Engineer
• Leadership skills and respectful approach to different opinions
• Experience in C# and .NET platform or Quality Assurance
• Experience with Automation
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Focus on continuous improvements
• Very good knowledge of English and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously in fast pace environment
NICE TO HAVE:
• A university degree or equivalent
• Project management experience
• People management experience
• Process improvement experience
• Previous exposure to budget management
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).