– Program on-line survey tools to opinion internal and external clients
– Monitor and interpret survey results and follow-up with respondents
– Analyze and communicate the results to Evidence Lab and Research Teams
– Assist Evidence Lab Market Research Team with survey field management, testing survey links for accuracy, conducting analysis of questionnaire results, and creating exhibits
You'll be working in the UBS Market Research Team in Zabierzow (Kraków Business Park) who are in the process of building a street-leading primary research platform called Evidence Lab. At the heart of this project is the ability to systematically gather, cleanse, structure and analyze primary data about the companies and markets that we do research on.
We are looking for talented and experienced business analysts to work in partnership with the Evidence Lab and Research. Our role is to work in the fields of market research cooperating directly with research analysts. We help by designing and programming market research questionnaires and software, monitoring the output to the surveys
and analyzing the results on behalf of Evidence Lab analysts.
Your experience and skills
– 2-3 years of relevant experience in quantitative market research (designing, fielding and analyzing surveys)
– Degree in business or a field related to market research
– Strong technical data skills, including knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and charting skills
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements
– Knowledge of how to develop robust solutions
– Passionate about supporting the development of systems and applications
– An excellent communicator with leadership and project management skills
– Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.