Working on this position you will get an opportunity to innovate, design, develop, enhance, maintain product components and modules with a passionate team
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Design and develop modules as per architecture and business requirements.
• Prepare detailed design document including Class diagram, sequence diagram,
interface specification, persistence model.
• Interact with designers across teams for design agreements.
• Interact with Product Owner and Business Owner to understand and gather business
• Ensure module is compliant to agreed designs.
• Assist in developing architecture/solution prototypes and technology evaluation.
• Perform peer code review of components & modules as well as get involved in Pair
• Identify areas of improvement in a module and propose solution.
• Resolving technical issues of the module.
• Assist Operations / Support team in resolving Production Issues.
• Be prepared to lead software engineers technically when requested by the Practice
leaders or in his absence.
• 5+ year experience as software engineer or equivalent.
• Proficient in Java or any other programming language and demonstrate excellent coding
practices. Very strong hands on coding experience and desire is a must.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Exposure to Server Side Development is a must.
• Hands on experience with the following technologies is a must have:
o Core Java
o Webservices (SOAP/REST)
o Exposure to anyone of Ant/Maven/Gradle
• Understanding of microservices architecture
• Exposure to Test Driven Development is good to have
• Good knowledge of Product and Engineering Processes
• Good communication skills both spoken and written
• Good collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Understanding financial industry is an added advantage