Job title: Web Developer
Job location: Warsaw, Poland
Employment type: Full-time with flexible employment options (umowa o pracę, umowa zlecenie, umowa o świadczenie usług z osobą prowadzącą działalność gospodarczą)
Salary (gross): 10-16k PLN (depending on experience)
Project industry: Variety! - Software House (e.g., finance, medicine, and energy)
Company Size: 20+
Project Team Size: max 5
- Produce skillfully crafted software in all tiers of a web application - both back-end and front-end
- Develop and improve responsive and mobile friendly versions of websites
- Thoughtfully analyze and clearly communicate technical recommendations
- Keep up with changes and trends in the industry
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior colleagues
- Proactively influence our business (improving our methodology, sales, work environment, etc.)
Core Requirements :
- IT-related university degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience with web application development
- Readiness and interest to learn new technologies
- Experience/knowledge of stylesheets processors (Sass, LESS)
- Working knowledge of build tools (Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience/knowledge of at least one of the following backend programming languages: Ruby, Node.js, Python, C#, Groovy, and/or Java
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Proven analytical, planning, and software design skills
- Passion for getting things done well
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Mobile/Responsive website development experience using Bootstrap
- Database design and SQL skills with RDMS and NoSQL databases
- Mobile application development experience: iOS, Android
- Knowledge of any others web development tools, not listed above
- Comfortable working with WordPress
- Basic system administration (Windows/Linux/Database) skills
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. Medicover private health & dental care for individual or family, Multisport card).
- Opportunity to work on projects for a variety of our clients, including US-based startups and established companies.
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients.
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It's an informal yet professional environment. Kitchen, dining, and rec rooms included. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome.
- Realistic, collaborative approach to estimation and planning allowing for work-life balance!
- Modern, agile development practices.
- Choice in development toolset mix (hardware and software) such as workstation, MacBook, IDE of choice, etc.
- Other professional growth benefits (e.g., regular "tech lunches" for knowledge sharing, subsidized post-graduate education & training, conferences, books, etc.)
The application and recruitment process:
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected]. Cover letter is optional. The recruitment may consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/cover letter review
- online test
- phone interview
- on-site interview
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje