Akamai's Hardware Engineering group seeks talented Senior Software Engineers to join our Software Defined Networking team that will run our growing cloud optimization platform consisting of over 215,000 servers in 123 countries within over 1,300 networks
About the Team:
The SDN team is responsible for developing Akamai's next generation network infrastructure using SDN principles and protocols by implement SDN technology while proving a comparable level of operational and networking usability. SDN can help significantly in Akamai's future growth and expansion by reducing costs and providing flexible and programmable network infrastructure.
Our Software Defined Networking team is responsible for designing, writing, and testing software controllers destined for our growing network. You will be part of a small group responsible for developing a SDN technology in a network "giant".
Wymagania i obowiązki
* Design, implement and maintain Akamai's SDN controller software.
* Work to understand, explain and improve complicated code bases.
* Design and maintain interfaces to the system and support tools.
* Assist with the development of system and unit tests.
* Technology research and evaluation.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum two years' prior experience developing software for security or networking platforms.
* Minimum three years' prior experience with programming in Java.
* Minimum three years' prior experience working / understanding complex systems.
* Knowledge of Python will be an asset.
* Proven track record of delivering large amounts of high quality, complex code.
* Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
* Understanding of networking concepts and web technologies such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP.
* Experience with LINUX and open source platforms.
* Extensive experience working on multiple projects at a time in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
* Knowledge of SDN concepts such as OpenFlow, ovsdb.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Telefon służbowy
- Akcje firmy
- Ubezpieczenie na życie
- Częściowa praca zdalna
- Ubezpieczenie w podóży służbowej
O Akamai Technologies