We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated .Net Developer who will join our newly created cross-functional development team located at Skelia office in the heart of Kraków.
As a .Net Developer you will be a part of an experienced team of developers, acting as an aextension of the Client's Team based in Belgium. Your team will play a vital role in developing the client's product – Digital Asset Management System, customizing and implementing it for the end-customers. This in a fantastic opportunity for someone who's had initial experience with .Net and wants to learn more in a professional team of developers.
- Develop, customize and implement the client's product
- Closely collaborate with the client's team and its end-customers
- Participate in solutions implementation based on best practices, using the latest technologies
- Work closely with Senior .Net Developers
- Ensure that the code is written on the highest level
Wymagania i obowiązki
- 2+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web API web development
- Experience in object oriented programming and design patterns
- Understanding of web standards
- Knowledge of the following technologies would be a plus but it is not required:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- ASP.NET, MVC, Web API
- Knockout, HTML 5, jQuery
- Atlassian Bamboo / Jira / Confluence Linux
- Elastic Search
- Apache Solr
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to extend your professional portfolio and learn new technologies
- Access to Microsoft Certifications
- Team events
- Motivating remuneration package
- Private medical coverage
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we're looking for someone who'll enjoy it as much as we do. We're all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development.
Our ideal candidate will respond well to change, will be able to think on their feet and will love working with people.
If it sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please don't forget to include the following statement:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Grill toaster