The .Net Developer will be developing and supporting C# library application that executes innovative and regulatory reporting solutions for one of investment banks.
Wymagania i obowiązki
The .Net Developer would be particularly responsible for:
• Working as part of a team in design and implementation of various components
• Collaborating with business analysts and project managers
• Analysing and translating requirements and user needs into intuitive WPF UI
• Participating in process flow and process redesign discussions with the Solution Architect and/or Developers
• Creating and communicating designed solutions through mock-ups, add-in specifications and C# Prototypes.
• Developing and uniting test code in a rapid moving and changing environment
• Preparing and maintaining documents, flow charts and diagrams as needed
Who are we looking for:
• Demonstrated experience in designing and developing applications using UI technologies.
• Experience in C#, multithreading, XML, SVN, TeamCity/NUnit. Proficiency with .NET framework.
• Experience in developing cross platform libraries and IB analysis tools.
• Experience with COM objects and Excel
• Background in data analysis within complex software environments.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
• Fluent command of English
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o.
In Wroclaw, Poland, CRISIL GR&A specializes in offering deep insights in equity and fixed-income markets through our research capabilities as well as supporting the global markets divisions of leading investment banks in risk analytics, which includes quantitative modeling, regulatory reporting, derivative valuations and risk technology. We enable our clients to enhance revenues, accelerate time-to-market and improve operational efficiencies.