- Provide L3 support including change implementation of enterprise class remote computing solutions
- Respond and provide support to escalations from level 1 and 2 support teams
- Manage the global Citrix and remote access Infrastructure incidents during EMEA hours with an element of weekend coverage for any Sev 1 / 2 escalations
- Follow established procedures and processes to ensure that Audit and Regulatory requirements are met
- Participate in as well as provide support and coverage during BCM tests
- Follow company standards and procedures including security and change control
- Participate in projects may these be from initial technical evaluation phase to providing design and implementation plans to respective stakeholders according to project requirements
You'll be working in the Service Operations team in Wroclaw and you will interact with Operations Teams in CH, UK, US & APAC. The Global Operations Teams provide: - L3 support and installations of Citrix & ESX Servers - Application Deployment on Citrix Servers - Provide installation and support of Remote Access Gateways (Netscaler & Juniper) - Security Patching on Citrix Servers and Remote Access Gateways You will interact with other teams in UBS, like Networks, Firewall teams etc. The Team Goals are to provide a stable and reliable environment for our customers. Our clients are UBS-internal but also external in case of outsourced processes.
You are able to:
- Work in a global environment across multiple time zones
- Work as a part of the team and work well under stress -
Prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external global partners
- Develop relationships with global teams
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.