You will be part of the engineering team that develops and maintains solutions for live-to-air video playout solutions for Broadcasters. These solutions are deployed and in use worldwide for 24x7 operations. A system of this complexity demands quality processes, controls, and testing capability to be designed and applied throughout the product development lifecycle. You will work on creating test plans, test cases, and where applicable develop automated tests to qualify software features and system behavior.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Assisting developers in current development tests (manual and automated).
• Building automated tests to provide long-term quality assurance (eg. in Python, Ruby, Java, AutoIT etc.).
• Build and maintain testing environment, consisting of both: hardware and software components.
• Prepare internal documentation and manuals for Engineering and Support teams (in English).
• Work with Customer support to reproduce bugs reported from the field.
• Participate in development process using a SCRUM methodology as scrum team member.
• Education in Computer science, Electronics or related field.
• IT skills with good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Basic skills in scripting and/or programming.
• Experience in software testing, especially in building automated software testing environment.
• Good knowledge of computer graphics or video editing.
• Strong analytic skills and attention to detail.
• Fluency in written and oral English.
• Manual skills regarding hardware assembling.
• Readiness to learn new technologies.
Nice to have:
• ISTQB Certification.
• Experience in Broadcasting industry.
• Experience in professional video editing and/or graphics creation.
• Experience with SCRUM.
• Work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie and broadcast business.
• Competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies.
• Internal training package.
• A chance to evolve your technical and/or leadership skills.
• Stable employment.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Telefon służbowy
O Avid Technology