- Develop end to end MQ configurations spanning multiple platforms but the emphasis will be on z/OS
- Develop documentation to describe each requested configuration using Microsoft Word and Visio
- Liaise with requestors where necessary to obtain documentation approvals and to discuss any issues arising from their requests
- Develop object definition scripts using ISPF for those deployed on z/OS and Windows based text editors for those deployed on Unix, AS400, Windows
- Provide support to test teams following configuration deployment where required
- Troubleshoot and remediate configuration issues where found during test
- Adhere to teams documentation and script development standards
- Work in a timely manner to meet all individual and project target dates
- Report status as required in an organised and precise manner
You'll be working in the Service Operations team in Wroclaw and will work with the Swiss Messaging Services team developing end to end MQ configurations.
Your experience and skills
You are able to:
- Prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision
- Communicate and collaborate with internal global partners
- Develop relationships with global teams
- Create technical documentation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com