Job location: Karlskrona, Sweden first 12 months of cooperation stay in Karlskrona, Sweden, then you may choose job location: Warsaw or Karlskrona
Contract duration: at least 12 months
- Competitve salary: 9000 – 15 000 PLN net B2B + 9 000 pln net monthly (business expenses, travel and accommodation costs refund during stay in Sweden)
- Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
- Challenging work on complex applications
- Experience in work on big, innovative product that is already used by companies all over the world
- Work in an international environment with highly skilled developers teams
- Ability to learn and obtain additional certifications
Wymagania i obowiązki
• test analysis
• test case development execution,
• troubleshooting, integration, verification of customer user cases and product documentation
Previous experience, skills and qualities:
• Have at least 3 years of experience of software development and system test.
• Have a university degree (MSc or BSc) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent.
• Have object-oriented programming skills (preferably JAVA).
• Have experience of Eclipse, Git, and Gerrit.
• Have experiences of Linux systems and virtualization
• Have a customer oriented testing mindset
• Have experience of testing at system level
• Be a team player.
Any of the following is considered a merit:
• Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
• Experience of e2e test aspects (requirement and test analysis, test case development, test case execution and trou-bleshooting)
• Experience in test automation and verification
• Experience of databases (SQL/NoSQL)
Informacje o rekrutacji
Send to us your CV in English at the following address: [email protected]
We will contact you to talk about the position.
Please, do not forget to add to your CV : _ "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended._