Are you a multitasker and great communicator? Do you have a track record of successfully delivering projects in a matrix structure?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• Work with application and UBS Deploy SME's to identify applications in scope for UBS Deploy adoption.
• Deliver the adoption of UBS deploy across or application stack
• Refine list to remove those outside of the supported technology stack, those scheduled for decom, those already in flight
• Define adoption plan for remaining applications
• Manage budget for the projects
• Work with individual application teams to track adoption progress risks and issues
• Work with the central UBS deploy program team to ensure our teams are fully supported and issues resolved in a timely fashion Provide regular status updates to key stakeholders
You will be a member of the PM group collocated in Kraków and Wrocław that is a part of Application Delivery. We are a matrix organization consisting of 30+ experienced Program, Project and Delivery Managers in Poland. Currently we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support Asset Management IT. Asset Management require a PM to deliver the adoption of UBS Deploy across application stack. UBS Deploy is a bank wide initiative to standardise the approach to deploy code to our UAT and production environments. Approximately 120 applications within Asset Management need to adopt UBS Deploy by October 2017. Your role will be based in Wrocław.
Your experience and skills
• Solid experience in delivering projects in a matrix structure
• Strong background and knowledge within IT
• Experience working as part of a globally distributed team
• Experience managing project finances
• Able to work without supervision
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• A self-starter, with team leadership skills
• Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers