As a Tech Programmer, you will be working closely with our Lead Programmer on a wide range of technical tasks, from simple fixes to complex solutions, including those related to the GOG Galaxy project - our truly gamer-friendly, global online gaming platform.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Creating tools and scripts to support the wide array of the Tech Team's tasks and projects.
- Creating and maintaining the GOG.com installer.
- Planning projects and making sure that the deadlines are met.
- Fixing games (finding workarounds, troubleshooting, doing research etc.).
- Making our games compatible with the GOG Galaxy Client.
- Good knowledge of Python, C++.
- Excellent computer knowledge (power user).
- Knowledge about games (old and new), or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
- Attention to detail (include the word "big bug" in your application).
- Solid written & spoken English skills.
- Ability to handle challenges with a pro-active attitude.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. :)
- Good knowledge of Assembler.
- Good knowledge of DirectX and/or OpenGL.
- Knowledge of how PC games work.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Darmowy dostęp do gier GOG i CD PROJEKT RED
- Udział w zysku firmy
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."