Wymagania i obowiązki
- Develop and maintain highly available, scalable web services that power the GOG Galaxy platform used by millions of gamers.
- Implement and own major features.
- Cooperate with other departments on all aspects of the project (features, design, UX).
- Share your knowledge with other team members and support them as a mentor.
- Work on new projects, from conception to deployment in the production environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Stay abreast of emerging new technologies.
- 4+ years in web development.
- Mastery in SOLID OOP PHP5.
- Expertise in handling MySQL databases and query/table optimisations.
- Strong understanding of best security practices.
- Experience in source control systems and deployment process (git, git-flow, CI).
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- An overwhelming desire to code the best websites on the Internet.
- Proven ability to build, maintain and scale a complete system experienced by millions of users.
- Experience in working with the Symfony2 framework in a production environment.
- Experience with performance tuning of web applications.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, OAuth2).
- Experience with caching (Varnish, Memcache).
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Darmowy dostęp do gier GOG i CD PROJEKT RED
- Udział w zysku firmy
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."