Want to change something in your career and inspire others?
Always thought about joining a startup that would be a game changer and disrupt the industry ?
This is the right opportunity for you - we are about to change the way people learn to code. By applying an innovative approach that has never been used before, we reinvent the teaching of programming and we need experienced programmers like you to contribute to our successful growth.
Kraków is another location on our map of European expansion. For our new programming school, we are searching for
Enthusiastic and experienced software developers who have all the skills and motivation needed to train beginners to become professional junior programmers.
Wymagania i obowiązki
* have a positive attitude, and you can inspire beginners in programming,
* are a credible person with extensive programming experience,
* have patience and endurance to help others in learning,
* believe in the practice-oriented, project-based learning model and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring,
* are experienced in technology and work with it on a daily basis,
* love to learn and educate yourself continuously,
* speak Polish and English fluently (you will be mentoring in Polish but the company language is English)
* innovative work environment
* tech-industry salary - 6000-10 000 zł gross
* full-time employment contract
* comfortable office in Kraków
* private medical care
* MultiSport card
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)."
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier