• understand how UC technologies like Skype for Business work
• integrate UC technology into UBS's service delivery framework
• build solutions to deliver the full range of UC services; IM, Voice & Video (1-1 & Conferencing), Data sharing, on all types of endpoint – Fat client, Thin client, Mobile & BYOD
• write technical standards to support all integrated products
• perform root cause analysis on incident and problem tickets (4th level)
• liaise with vendors to resolve problems
• analyze service performance
You'll be working in the UC Engineering team in Wroclaw, committed to designing and delivering a modern, effective and fast developing Unified Communications service.
Your experience and skills
• good experience and strong understanding of Microsoft Lync / S4B UC technology, both server and end point, and including integration with Enterprise Voice & Media services
• understanding of Microsoft Windows components (e.g. Active Directory, Windows server, SQL Server)
• some understanding of programming concepts and scripting skills for automating administrative tasks
• good report-writing and documentation skills, good verbal communication skills
• strong troubleshooting ability with extensive hands-on IT support experience, both back-end and user-facing. Able to generate options and recommend solutions which are logical reasonable and realistic.
• ability to challenge the status quo and to generate new ideas and creative approaches.
• able to develop and manage clear and realistic action plans to accomplish given objectives.
• ITIL v3 know-how
• analytical and logical
• fluent in English, both written and spoken
• self-motiviated with ability to work individually and as part of a team
• collaborative nature; willing to share ideas, debate solutions and achieve consensus
• patient with a desire to drive the service forward and make a difference
• able to manage time, provide regular status updates and meet firm deadlines
What we offerTogether. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers