As a Web Developer at finder.com.au's first office in Europe, you'll help us maintain and improve our current platform, infrastructure and high code quality by participating in code reviews, sprint planning and continuous deployment. You'll write code that solves real business problems, maintain and support our WordPress sites and assist with the deployment of new projects.
- Working on real business problems and push code to production on the first day
- Full-time employment or contract;
- Competitive salary depending on your experience;
- Oportunity for trips to Sydney;
- Great perks including flexible working hours, parking, best available hardware (MacBook + two monitors);
- Awsome team spirit and Australian working culture;
- Working in international environment with colleagues from Australia, USA and the Philippines on a daily basis.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Min. 2 years of experience;
- Advanced English.
Good to have:
- Grunt, SASS, Riot;
- PHP, MySQL, Wordpress.