We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Cover a variety of roles (including local development, testing, packaging and deployment management)
- Deploy new build versions to test environments including managing the dependencies of services and builds
- Manage and support environment configuration
- Liaise with external vendors on issues concerning their supplied builds
- Troubleshoot technical issues with software configuration /set-up in new environments
- Make sure that accurate configuration data is maintained for all supported environments
- Contribute to the development of standards and policies for environment maintenance and administration
- Make sure that technical and user release notes are maintained and follow published standards
- Support our version control processes in line with Release Management plans
- Coordination with and assistance to the production support team on any matters concerning the production and contingency environments
- Share best practices with other teams across UBS
You'll be working in the Integrated Services Team located in Wrocław that is responsible for all external vendor deployment activities across varied applications that support the Wealth Management business.
Your experience and skills
– 4 + years of experience in a similar role
– Ability to develop technical scripts to deploy all applications and solutions
– Experience of deployment automation tools
– Knowledge of scripting (VB, VBScript, Shell, Perl, etc.)
– Knowledge of infrastructure set up (firewalls, configuration, powerbroker)
– Experience with source control systems (Subversion, Maven , Jenkins)
– Knowledge of MQ messaging systems
– Knowledge of Java development is a plus
– Previous experience working on a front office trading application (it would be a plus)
– An eye for detail.
– able to communicate effectively with other development team members, project members, managers and end users
– willing to participate in a culture of 'knowledge sharing' with the development team and across UBS
– a multitasker and problem solver
– a very good English speaker.
What we offer UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com