Wymagania i obowiązki
- international corporation
- full time
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Participating in the entire life-cycle of data-management projects as prescribed by
the needs of the business.
- Acting as a data-processing consultant to the research executives during the
questionnaire design process.
- Defining and applying rules to check incoming data for logical consistency.
Consulting with project stakeholders and determining an appropriate data cleansing
- Preparing tracking data for reporting. This will involve maintenance of master code
lists, data transformations, integration of data from multiple sources, data-weighting
and, where necessary, modelling of missing data.
- Providing ad-hoc data-processing support to project staff.
- Optimizing the production steps into automated processes.
Skills and knowledge:
- Fluent English
- Microsoft SQL Server or/and another RDBMS
- Microsoft Excel
-Degree in numerate discipline: statistics, mathematics, computer science or similiar
O AJ Consulting
For People, With People
Informacje o rekrutacji
"I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of
2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."
and the reference number: JN1404 to: