• Very completive salary
• Challenging work on complex applications
• Work in an international environment.
• Full-time employment contract or self-employment
• Ability to learn explore new technologies and obtain additional certifications
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Turn business requirements into a working product
• Write clean, scalable, easy to read and maintain code
• Report your work to one of Software Development Team Leads, by informing about obstacles and changes. Suggestions for better ways of reaching the same goals are always very welcome.
• Making recommendation for maintenance improvements
• Work with developers and business partners across Europe
Previous experience, skills and qualities:
• Min 2 years experience in frontend development
• Experience with AngularJS Framework
• Experience in HTML, CSS
• Ability to work in a team, but also individually
• Fluent in English
• Passion and commitment for technology
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• Experience with Agile development
Informacje o rekrutacji
Send to us your CV in English at the following address: [email protected]
We will contact you to talk about the position.
Please, do not forget to add to your CV : "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended."