The Global Environment of Accounting and Reporting (GEAR) is a high-volume, high-performance strategic platform for controlling and accounting purposes specific to Wealth Management units. In addition, the application consists of a common sourcing layer for Finance and Risk. This highly complex environment is maintained and enhanced by teams of business analysts and developers located in Zurich, Nashville US & India. With increasing regulatory demand and the planned roll-out of the application to APAC and to additional European locations, we are going to establish a further team of business analysts in Poland.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Wroclaw.
• Engineering and managing requirements: identifying, eliciting, analysing and prioritizing requirements
• Model and design solution alternatives, evaluating solution proposals under consideration of architectural standards, IT strategy and UBS standards and constraints
• Agreeing the solution with the stakeholder, specifying the solution details and supporting development staff during construction
• Consulting and supporting our business partners in accounting and controlling at all GEAR locations
• Participating in and lead working groups and workshops
• Testing the software and ensure software quality
• Providing post-implementation and production support
• 3+ years professional experience in similar position
• Relevant experience in requirements engineering, process modelling (UML) and data modelling
• Profound banking knowhow and/or financial and management accounting know-how
• Very good written and spoken English
• Excellent database (SQL, Oracle) and data warehousing knowledge
• Ability to analyse complex systems; strong analytical and conceptual skills, quality awareness
• Understanding of business architecture
• Previous experience in an international banking / IT and/or an accounting risk environment
What we offer UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Why UBS? Watch the video
Take the next step Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers