Wymagania i obowiązki
Are you passionate about risk? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Drive and coordinate the delivery of IT and process changes in Risk Control area
• Analyze and evaluate the requirements via information gathering
• Determine required solutions with business architects and assist in implementations
• Write process documentation and business requirements
• Support project management tasks in the areas of quality control and task planning.
• Identify and flag any risk, issues or dependencies associated with implementation of proposed change
You'll be working in the Risk Strategic Change Team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are providing the necessary business analysis capacity front to back for all changes related to risk systems. As a part of this team you will be responsible for ensuring that business requirements fit into the firm wide strategy.
• University degree in finance, economics, IT or numerical discipline
• 1-3 years of experience in business analysis, risk or controlling area (credit risk, operational risk, finance/product controlling)
• Analytical mind and problem solving skills
• Willingness to become or develop as a Business Analyst
• A great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
• Fluent in English
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks